Quality through and through
Developing the skills of our drivers and staff is very important to us and we actively promote training and qualifications that enable our team to excel.
All drivers engaged on Account, VIP and Executive work are qualified to NVQ level 2 in Road Passenger Vehicle Driving (Taxi/Private Hire). This is an Edexcel qualification conducted by M2 Training. Units of this qualification include:
- Health and safety in the work environment
- Drive safely and efficiently
- Professional customer service
- Deal effectively with difficult passengers
- Emergencies and incidents
- Transport service for passengers who require assistance
- Defensive driving
- Routine cleaning of vehicles
- Transport parcels, luggage and other items
- Planning routes
All drivers joining Raffles undergo a comprehensive interview and induction with the Fleet Manager covering all requirements including:
- Customer service
- Company procedures and policies
- Health and safety
- Use of PDA and other equipment
- Fare structure
- Documentation requirements
- Vehicle and driving standards
All drivers requesting to join the Account, VIP and Executive circuits are vetted as to their suitability and inducted by the Fleet Manager and approved by the Director. All Raffles VIP, Account and Executive drivers are required to be polite, courteous, helpful and to dress smartly.
Raffles – Great Service, Great Price.