Supporting our service to you
Our focus on providing excellent service to our customers is supported by the latest technology throughout the organisation.
- We use a fully computerised booking and dispatch system called Cabmaster. When you call Raffles, our system saves your details along with your telephone number. The next time you call us, your details automatically appear on the screen as the telephonist answers your call. All your collection points are recorded so we are able to quickly and efficiently deal with your request.
- Each driver has a PDA unit with satellite navigation and GPS tracking. As we know where all our vehicles are at any time, this offers reassurance to our customers and enables effective vehicle allocation.
- Our Callview Desktop Wallboard provides over 200 call centre statistics. This ensures calls are answered efficiently and any issues identified early.
- We operate a CCTV system in our offices that is recorded 24 hours/day that enables us to monitor the efficiency of our staff.
- All calls are monitored and recorded for training and quality purposes. We are able to replay any call at any time should a quality issue occur.
- Our popular TextBack service enables us to provide our customers with the full details of the vehicle that will be collecting them. Our customers tell us this makes them feel safe, secure and reassured, particularly late at night.
- We constantly review the latest technological advances with a view to the benefits they may provide to our customers and our business.
Installing the latest technology also helps us to reduce our impact on the environment.
- Our PDA and GPS systems reduce unnecessary journeys and help us to minimise our carbon footprint.
- Invoices and written communications are produced and sent using email wherever possible to reduce the amount of paper products we consume as an organisation.
Raffles – Great Service, Great Price.